Dive with us! We show you the best sites around Phuket!
Dive Phi Phi with The Junk!
Whilst The Similan Islands are closed from May to November, this doesn’t mean you can’t dive in Thailand! Phuket and the Phi Phi Islands offer some great dive sites worth to investigating and The Junk is ready to take you there with choice of 2 day/1 night and 3 day/2 night trips!
What to expect:
- • Limestone walls, pinnacles, shallow coral gardens
- • Black tip reef sharks, leopard sharks, bamboo sharks
- • Octopus, Scorpion fish, frog fish, schools of barracudas and snappers
- • Tigertail seahorses, Ornate ghost pipefish, nudibranchs
2 days / 1night / 6 dives + 1 night dive
Main highlights of the cruise: Racha Yai, Racha Noi, Shark Point, Koh Bida Nok, Anemone Reef and Koh Phi Phi Ley.
- - Double Cabin – 12 000 baths/pers.
- - Triple Cabin – 10 000 baths/pers.
- -Quad Cabin – 9 000 baths/pers. *
3 days / 2 nights / 9 dives + 2 night dives
Main highlights of the cruise: Racha Yai, Racha Noi, Shark Point, Koh Bida Nok, Anemone Reef and Koh Phi Phi
- - Double Cabin – 16 800 baths/pers.
- - Triple Cabin – 14 000 baths/pers.
- - Quad Cabin – 12 600 baths/pers.
Your Cruise Director will schedule up to 4 dives/day – 3 day dives and a night dive. The diving day has a typical schedule as follows:
- • Light Breakfast followed by a briefing & Dive 1
- • Full Breakfast, relaxation followed by briefing & Dive 2
- • Lunch, relaxation followed by briefing & Dive 3
- • Snack
- • Briefing for Sunset or Night dive
- • Dinner
For your final day aboard we schedule 2 morning dives and a single dive after lunch